Вернуться   Форум Suzuki Club Kazakhstan > Тематические разделы > NEW Grand Vitara

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.12.2009, 17:06   #1
Гуру

Sheriff вне форума

По умолчанию Перчаточный ящик

Как снять перчаточный ящик и заменить фильтр в салоне
http://newgrandvitara.net/modules/sm...q.php?faqid=22
Старый 09.12.2009, 22:54   #2
Администратор

Orion вне форума

По умолчанию Re: Перчаточный ящик

Думаю, не всем интересно регистрироваться на том сайте, поэтому вот текст статьи:

Цитата:
Mildew smell comming from Air Conditioning

Tools Needed :
- Aerosol can of "Odor Out" or other air conditioning odor cleaner.
You can buy this from any automotive store.

* Disclaimer * - As always we are not responsable for any damage caused by any How-To/FAQ or any other content contained on this site for that matter.

Contributed by: Ward C

A lot of people across the board on all types of vehicles eperience what we call the mildew smell from their AC system. A little research has pretty much placed the problem to continued use of the recirculate mode when running the A/C. It is usually better to try and only use recirculate when absolutely necessary.

Now that we . The directions ask you to spray the product into the intake side of the A/C plenum chamber with the system in the recirculate mode with the fan on high, then switch to outside mode and spray the remaining portion of the can in the intake vent at the base of the windshield (out side).
*Note please follow directions on your product if they differ from this.

Step #1 :
- Lets start by buying a can of this stuff or similar. hah!

Step #2 :
- Now you need to remove the glove box.
- You can either unscrew it (as shown) or pop the damper off. If you pop it off too often it may not clasp one of these times, so be careful.

Step #3 :
- Locate the stoppers on both sides of the glove box.
- Now sqeeze inwards and pull glove box down a bit. Then pull out.

Step #4 :
- You can see here where the filter cover and filter have been removed for easy access to spray our cleaner up into it.
- You should also be able to see the flaps open and close when you change between outside air and recirculate.
- So go ahead and follow the instructions on your can and spray it here while running the recirculate mode.
- Remember you may also spray it in the outside vents also.
- Make sure to follow the instructions on your can as it may be different.

Reference photos below.

- Picture of the cover removed.

- Picture of the filter removed.

- Picture of filter in place

*Note The follow text is provided by Ward C. as part of his how-to.

All went well with the injection process. I did find you need to keep the can in a upright position for the product to spray correctly. I might mention this particular product comes out in a sort of spray/foam manor rather that just a spray. The only down side at the moment is the smell. It's not exactly a bad smell (to me), but the intensity level is like, well, off the chart. When I had everything buttoned up I took the car out for a while in hopes that it would "air out", which it did a little, but not much. I now have the car sitting in the garage with a fan blowing on it in hopes it will be better by morning. This could be a case where the cure is worse than the problem. I can tell you one thing; there is NO mildew musty order now.

Anyway, getting to the filter is pretty easy. At 3,500 miles the filter is already showings signs of dirt even at this early stage and being run in the recirculate mode. Shows it must be pretty effective. The photos show the basic process and the location of the cabin filter.

The following day: Well, the smell is still there but not nearly as intense.

And the last step is to breath in some of the clean clear air. Ahhhh...

You will want to probably replace this every few months. As you will probably see the filter gets dirty and dusty very quick.

newgrandvitara.net
Старый 13.12.2009, 16:10   #3
Новичок

AvamPymnNam вне форума

По умолчанию Перчаточный ящик

Обнаружил через несколько дней после покупки, что ключ не запирает перчаточный ящик. Подушку переднего пассажира отключает
К дилеру обращался - развели руками и сказали: "оставляй машину - будем смотреть", но не было времени.. может у кого была подобная ситуация?
Ответ